It is essential to the future of EFT Finance that all customers are treated fairly. EFT Finance is not a pressure driven, high volume sales business, but a business that expects its customers to receive the best asset finance solutions available at the best cost we can offer to ensure we build long term relationships.
- We aim for all communication to be written in plain English and where industry jargon is necessary we will fully explain its meaning.
- We will advise customers of all the charges they will incur before they enter in to any finance agreement.
- We will discuss all financing options with potential customers and explain the differences and the costs/ charges.
- If we do not believe any of our products suit our customer’s needs, we will not sell them an unsuitable finance product.
- Customers will never be requested to commit to a finance product or employ our services without the benefit of sufficient time to fully consider the options.
- We will be available to discuss any aspects of the finance agreement after it has been drawn.
- All our Directors and Associates are fully trained and are continually aware of the need to respect our TCF policy.
- We retain a record of all written communication with customers and this can be retrieved if requested.
- We expect to be contacted by the customer if he has any payment difficulties and we will assist the customer in any arrears communication with the relative funder.
- EFT Finance’s formal Complaints Policy is available on request.